10 Benefits of a Small Business Website:
The internet has revolutionized the way that we do business. Small businesses now have the ability to
reach, not only the nation but, the world. Websites are what have given us this ability and here are 10
ways they can grow your business:
1. Affordable expansion: If you already have a brick and mortar location you can look at your
website as your second location. A website is going to cost your business far less than what you
would be spending to hire a contractor, or rent space. Also you will be able to get this location
up and running in far less time.
2. Reach more clients: Instead of being bound to your geographical location with your new site
you will now have the ability to bring in new cliental from all over the country.
3. Your website will be your hardest working employee: As opposed to the standard eight hour
shift, or forty hour week that your employee's works your website will be working for you
around the clock. You will be receiving orders while you sleep.
4. Trackable progress: With your small business website you will be able to track where your
customers are coming from, what they are looking at, and what they are buying. With this ability
you will be able to focus your product on what the consumer wants.
5. Market research: With the ability, through analytics, to track what your consumers search
for and buy you will be able to focus your product on what the consumer wants. Therefore,
supplying more of what your customer demands.
6. Create credibility with customers online: As your internet business grows you will be able
to generate feedback from your customers. You can use this feedback to improve the user
experience of your site, and even post positive testimonials on your site for newcomers to see.
7. Easy to update: As your company grows and adds products or services you will easily be able to
update and adjust your website to show these changes.
8. Stay in touch: Collect emails from your customers as they make purchases or inquiries about
your product. With these emails you can notify people about up and coming products and
9. Great first impression: You don't have to be a big business with a large budget to look like one.
You only have one chance to make a first impression, why not make it with your small business
website? With our top of the line design team you can look like a large corporation with the
budget of a mom and pop.
10. More business opportunities: Building a strong internet presence will open doors to advertising
opportunities on your site. This will enable you to generate a second revenue stream just by
advertising other company's products that may be related to yours.